Reconnect Garmin watch Apk
GCMRunner keeps the connection to your watch alive and reconnects the watch after being away from phone. It runs in the background and battery usage is very low.
The app works at least for Fenix 3, Fenix 3 HR, vivoactive, vivoactive HR, vivosmart, vivosmart HR, vivofit and Forerunner 235, 735XT, 920, 230, 630, 35, 25.
When you run the app the first time, it will start Setup. Follow the steps precisely. After setup, you can just close the app. Note on setup that pairing with the phone is not the same as “pairing” in Garmin Connect.
I cannot guarantee that this app will work for your particular phone and watch, but send me a mail if you need help.
A) If the watch keeps showing NO CONNECTION:
* If the phone was not used for 7-8 hours then turn the screen on.
* Switch the watch Bluetooth OFF and ON.
* Open Garmin Connect and go to Settings-Garmin devices and check that your watch is still added! * Go to GCMRunner and press the “Re-pair” button.
— Or —
B) If the watch shows it’s CONNECTED but you don’t get notifications:
* Open Garmin Connect and select Settings – Smart Notifications. Disable and enable one of the notifications, like Incoming Calls. This could make Connect ask for permissions.
* If it keeps asking for permissions even though you gave permission then restart the phone.
— If it doesn’t ask for permissions:
* Go to your phone’s Settings – Apps – Connect – Permissions and enable all permissions
* Popup about error 133 now only comes once
|Published||Mar 27, 2017|