Reconnect Garmin watch Apk
GCMRunner keeps the connection to your watch alive and reconnects the watch after being away from phone. It runs in the background and battery usage is very low.
The app works for Fenix 3/5 and Forerunner 235/735XT/920 and others. For vivoactive/vivosmart it works in some cases. I cannot guarantee it will work for your particular phone and watch.
When you run the app the first time, it will start Setup. Please follow the instructions exactly.
NOTE: I am NOT from Garmin. If you want to complain about your watch then write to Garmin. If you have questions regarding my app or connection issues then write to me, and I will try to help.
A) If the watch keeps showing NO CONNECTION:
Try each of the following and see if it works
* Turn the phone screen on and unlock (sometimes this helps because the phone is hiberbating)
* Open Garmin Connect, Go to Settings – Garmin devices, Check that your watch is still added!
* If it’s already added then go to GCMRunner and press the “Re-pair” button.
* If that doesn’t work then restart the phone
— Or —
B) If the watch shows it’s CONNECTED but you don’t get notifications:
* Open Garmin Connect and select Settings – Smart Notifications. Disable and enable one of the notifications, like Incoming Calls. This could make Connect ask for permissions.
* If it keeps asking for permissions even though you gave permission then restart the phone.
— If it doesn’t ask for permissions:
* Go to your phone’s Settings – Apps – Connect – Permissions and enable all permissions
|Published||Sep 6, 2017|