Reid HealthNOW Apk
A Reid doctor is as close as your smartphone, tablet or computer! Right beside you when you need medical care from home, work or on the go – regardless of whether or not you are already a patient of a Reid doctor. It is easy and convenient. No appointment is needed. Log in to connect to a Reid Health doctor within a few minutes for a live, video visit.
What is Reid HealthNow?
Reid HealthNow is a free mobile app that makes health care affordable, convenient and fast. You can now initiate an online video visit with a Reid doctor when you need care. Connect to Reid HealthNow if you or a family member* needs a doctor’s care for:
• Cough and cold symptoms
• Minor back and shoulder pain
• Minor medical concerns
• Minor trauma, burns or lacerations
• Seasonal allergies
• Sinus infections
• Skin rashes
• Urinary tract infections
• Yeast infections
*A parent or guardian must be present during any interactions involving minors.
Can I have a follow-up visit using Reid HealthNow?
Yes. Avoid taking time off of work or traveling from home. With Reid HealthNow, you can schedule an online or mobile follow-up visit. Ask your doctor about this convenient visit option.
Are the Reid HealthNow visits secure?
Reid HealthNow is a secure way to visit with your doctor. Plus, an online consult with My Reid Now eliminates travel time and waiting time for an appointment at a doctor’s office. If you have already enrolled in Reid HealthNOW on the web, your username and password will also work on the mobile app.
When should I use Reid HealthNow?
• If you are at work and cannot leave for an office visit.
• After normal office hours or on the weekend, including holidays.
• When your doctor is unavailable or cannot see you when needed.
• If you are too ill to travel to the office.
Patients love virtual visits using Reid HealthNow because:
• It is so convenient to visit with a doctor using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
• There is very little or no waiting time to see the doctor.
• There is no need to travel and find parking.
• It saves time and it costs less – and you don’t have to take your sick child out of the comfort of home.
Every update of our app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As new features become available, we’ll update the app to improve your experience.
|Published||Apr 25, 2017|