Remixed Pixel Dungeon remix.26.5.fix.6 Apk
Remixed Pixel Dungeon Apk
Once upon a time there was a small town. The townsfolk lived happily but they were so poor, that they couldn’t even afford to go somewhere decent on holidays. But on the day, when everybody has abandoned all hope, a miracle occurred. The ground beneath the town shook violently and burst out a myriad of despicable monsters. And from that point on all of townsfolk, who had survived, lived happily ever after. Why? Because dungeon has attracted all sorts of heroes and adventurers. They protected the innocent and ended up being a really good spenders, boosting the town’s economy.
And now the little town flourishes, as it stands on top of a dangerous dungeon, filled with dead adventurers and their miserable souls.
– This game supports user-created mods! And as we further develop this feature, soon you will be able to create whole new game inside Remixed Pixel Dungeon!
– Hardcore rogue-like experience!
– 6 hero classes to chose from
– Town hub to prepare you for your journey and introduce you to the game world
– Over 30 dungeon levels of main dungeon split in 6 dungeon types
– 3 optional dungeons: Spider Lair, Necropolis, Ice Caves
– Dozens of items and monsters
– Various bosses
– Hats! Everyone likes hats
The project is inspired by and based on source code of an open-source game Pixel Dungeon.
Follow us on twitter:
Tweets by nyrds
Check out our development blog, where we talk about future updates and projects:
This game is an open source software under the GPLv3 License. Source code of Remixed Pixel Dungeon can be found here:
If you wish participate in localization to other languages please visit:
You can check
for full changelog on our wiki
– Updated “new” font appearance
– Library has opened and now will contain info about items and mobs that you encounter during your adventures
– Elf now starts with unique Elven Dagger, that requires 9 strength
– When a hero is about to step on visible trap a warning dialog window will appear asking to confirm this action
And much, much more! To see full changelog please visit our wiki:
|Published||May 28, 2017|