Rever – Discover Track Share 2.2.13 Apk
Rever – Discover Track Share Apk
Rever is THE app to discover, track and share motorcycle riding experiences.
Going on an epic journey across the country? Out for a weekend trail ride? Burning laps at the track? Looking for incredible roads to explore or new people to ride with? Ride, track and share all of this and more with Rever!
It’s never been easier to record your rides, share them with your friends or browse new places to explore on any type of bike.
– Browse route recommendations.
– Find new riding areas.
– See ride recommendations from other riders.
RECORD AND SHARE
– Track and record your motorcycle rides using the GPS in your phone.
– Get key stats like; time, distance, average speed, elevation profiles, cap headings & lat/long.
– Follow routes you’ve created or that have been shared with you from other Rever users.
– Find and share routes with other riders.
– Save photos with rides to tell better stories.
– Use the garage to keep track of your bikes.
– Relive all the rides you’ve tracked through the in-phone app or online.
– Get motivated by joining an industry supported challenge and see how you stack up against your friends and the motorcycle community.
GROUPS, CLUBS, & EVENTS
– Find a new crew to ride with based on where you live or the type of bike you ride.
– Share ride plans and routes to make sure everybody knows where the group is going.
– Get recommendations from local clubs, shops and event organizers.
REVER PREMIUM: Premium features are available through for $5.99/month or $59.00/year.
FIND THE BEST ROADS
– Get access to Butler Motorcycle Maps’ curated road recommendations. Get instant updates as the ‘Butler Scouts’ ride and rate every great road in America.
RIDE WITH FRIENDS
– Keep your group ride together. Create a temporary riding group on your phone and view the location of everybody you are riding with, in real time.
– Customize automated text alerts to tell friends or family when you’ve started or finished a ride.
– No cell signal? No problem. Build routes and save to your phone before you go and follow via GPS.
– Compatible with the GPX file format for use with traditional GPS devices.
Make Every Ride Count!
– Road recommendations currently available only in the US and Germany.
– Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
– Some features, like Riding with Friends, may use additional data and battery.
– Rever has solutions for mounting your phone to your motorcycle and keeping it charged.
– Motorcycles are our passion and we love hearing from fellow riders. Give us high fives or suggest how to do something better by emailing us at [email protected]
Please reach out with any issues to [email protected]
|Published||Apr 17, 2017|