Safe Browser Parental Control Apk
Kids Safe Browser Parental Control app is a cloud based web content filtering browser to provide your kids a safer internet surfing environment. Its parental controls and web site filter can be remotely configured for young kids; teens and adults to block porn, adult and any other potential dangerous web sites.
Allows for creation of custom whitelist; blacklist for websites/domains along with short cuts to white listed sites on home page for ease of use. App is also very useful for adults and teens with porn addiction issue.
Its also a plugin to the Kids Place – Parental Control app and adds web content filtering feature to it.
1. Blocks Porn, Adult, Social Media, Social Networking, Gaming, Pornography and over 50 other categories of websites
2. Create your own white list and black list of websites.
3. Set your own web filtering rules.
4. Configure web browser UI to allow address bar; searching; access to favorites etc.
5. Access to settings protected by Kids Place PIN.
6. Free 15 days trial account for personalized web content filtering on account creation.There is no requirement make a purchase or provide payment information to create an account.
On license expiration, you can purchase the subscription via in-app purchase.
7. Remotely manage web filtering settings from our cloud console at https://browser.kiddoware.com
★This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This is completely optional but is requested in case parents wants to tamper proof the app for kids.
Important Note: If you bought the license and you account is not upgraded immediately, please contact us asap at [email protected] and we will take care of it immediately.
Help/FAQ for the app:
Also, please note that no parental control software can replace a watchful eye. This app can not 100% protect your kid but can serve as one of many tools and practices to help your family use the device more safely.
Please contact us at [email protected] to report any issues; comments; feedback; bulk licensing and discounts for educational institutes.
|Published||Aug 15, 2017|