Simon Tatham’s Puzzles Apk
Collection of 39 single-player open-source logic puzzle games, free, no ads, playable offline.
All generated on demand with adjustable size/difficulty, so you'll never run out of puzzles.
Various control options for small screens: on-screen arrow keys (can be enabled in Settings), pinch to zoom, and a new button to swap press/long-press.
NFC lets you beam a puzzle to your friend's phone, like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCw1ilMzCH4
Media permissions let you swap saved games with the versions for other platforms at http://is.gd/sgtpuz (via Save/Share actions)
Help beta test future versions at http://is.gd/puzzbeta
Contains the following 39 games:
Black Box, Bridges, Cube, Dominosa, Fifteen, Filling, Flip, Flood, Galaxies, Guess, Inertia, Keen, Light Up, Loopy, Magnets, Map, Mines (Minesweeper), Net, Netslide, Palisade, Pattern, Pearl, Pegs (Solitaire), Range, Rectangles, Same Game, Signpost, Singles, Sixteen, Slant, Solo (Sudoku), Tents, Towers, Tracks, Twiddle, Undead, Unequal, Unruly, Untangle
• Restore brighter colours in Map
• Fixed Tracks completion logic.
• Improved Mines controls w/swap: can still tap number to uncover.
• Made Light Up presets avoid offensive shape. If you still have one in progress, hit New Game.
• Palisade & Singles controls: cycle yes/no/maybe.
• Fixed some minimum sizes.
• Requires 2.3.3 due to Support Library.
• Fix metadata preventing installation on 2.x.
More details: https://goo.gl/Dg5ioT
|Published||Dec 25, 2016|