Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft Apk
From the most popular Minecraft skin editor on Play Store, ‘Skin Editor for Minecraft’, we have come back to create a better version with more functionalities to edit skins.
The application supports both 64×32 (old version) and 64×64 (new version) skins.
These are the features of Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft:
1. Create new Minecraft skins
– Using Steve skin
– Browse more than 20,000 skins online
– Copy any online player’s skin by name
– Random skin online for you
– Direct import from Minecraft PE
– Browse gallery for skins
2. Edit and impove skins with amazing tools
– Paint brush
– Paint Bucket (Fill tool)
– Color grid selector
– Color gradient selector
– Eye dropper to read color
– Zoom in/out tools
– Rotating tool
– Undo and redo button
3. Adjust visibility of each body part of your Minecraft character. This way it is super easy to paint inside of the body.
4. Export skins in 2 different ways
– Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition
– Export to your gallery
You can follow me on Twitter @keeratipong. https://twitter.com/keeratipong
Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms
– Add new export option
– Improve performance
– Fix undo/redo bugs we introduced in 1.1.3 😛
– Fix auto save bug on some devices
– Reduce battery usage of the app.
– Improve drawing accuracy on older devices.
– A new version of color gradient picker. A huge improvement!
– Fix minor bugs in eye dropper inaccuracy.
– Skin Catalog is added! More than 20,000 free skins for you to choose from.
|Published||Mar 3, 2017|