Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 26 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and DNG files
• Use the “stack” to re-adjust edits later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS AND FILTERS ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG (8 controls)
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control (7 controls)
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely (8 aspect ratios)
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos (30 predefined styles)
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits (11 Bokeh types)
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits (6 styles)
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures (4 styles)
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays (5 basic styles, endless variations)
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain (18 styles)
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s (12 styles)
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles (13 basic styles, endless variations)
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect (14 styles)
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom (11 styles)
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size (23 frames)
• Face – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin (10 predefined styles)
• Face: Improved face detection.
• Text: Added ability to force line breaks in multiline text styles.
• Black & White: Improved grain quality.
• Develop: Added full RAW support for manufacturer file formats (144 camera models) in addition to DNG.
• Improved menu structure on main screen.
|Published||Jan 25, 2017|