With spyNet Camera it is possible to use an Android device as a wireless IP camera.
This way, it is possible to renew old smartphones and tablets, realizing your own video surveillance system easily, even on the WEB. The integrated cloud support allows to access the angelcam and Mangocam services quickly, with no need to configure the router. It works with the WiFi or by using the mobile data connectivity. NO PALM OIL!!!
• H264 and MJPEG video formats
• AAC audio formats
• HTTP, RTSP, RTSP over TCP and RTSP over HTTP protocols
• integrated support for the angelcam and Mangocam cloud services
• compatibility with standard VCR and online services (may require router configuration)
• Screen Capture (aka screencast) to stream the screen content
• streaming available with screen off and device sleeping
• background streaming when the app is closed
• discreet monotoring by simulating a digital photo-frame while streaming the front camera
• integrated server to allow accessibility on the local network
• — http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/
• — http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/video/mjpeg
• — http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/video/h264
• can stream any available camera
• selectable video resolution and quality
• selectable audio quality and gain
• interactive zoom and focus control
• JSON API
• no ads, no restrictions, absolutely for free
– "delay" remote control added.
– incompatibility with some devices fixed
– It is now possible to control the torch remotely
– Added screen capture feature to stream the screen content whatever it is.
– Fixed incompatibility with VLC for Android.
|Published||Jan 8, 2017|
Download spyNet Cloud IP Camera 2.4.2 Now!
PLAY APK MIRROR
spyNet Cloud IP Camera 2.4.2
Download 2.15 MB