Square Quick Pro – Photo Editor & Collage Maker Apk
Square Quick is a funny Photo Editor & Collage Maker you deserve and create amazing high quality pictures & collage photo grids using various filter, sticker, background and text.
Square Quick lets you post square photos to Instagram with tens of funny emojis and other stickers. You can even create instasize square pictures using built in No Crop feature if you still prefer the old, but nice Instagram square picture style.
Hundreds of emojis will make your selfie images more expressive!
● Make your pics in square features especially for Instagram
● Adding WhatsApp emoji stickers
● It is also a pic collage maker
● Snap color text on your image
● Tens of fonts can be selected to say what you want
● CornerTag stickers make your image more interesting
● Photo editor, Flip or rotate your pictures
● Ratios for Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Youtube, Pinterest
● Paint your photo with color brush
???? Square photo editor for Instagram
* Make high quality photos with blur backgrounds
* Design a text for your photo just like snapchat pics, funny and interesting
* Add the popular emojis, giddys and other many animal stickers to make your photo more funny and stylish.
* We have high quality filters so your selfie picture will truly stand out from the rest!
???? Collage maker
* Use the Collage maker to create beautiful high quality photo collages
* Classic grid collage provide you with various of photo collage templates.
???? Pip photo
* Amazing picture in picture style, take whatever photos you like.
* More fun with the new PIP Frames and many beautiful backgrounds
???? Quick share
* Post funny instasize pictures on Instagram without cropping them! One click and you got your square photo for Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp.
* We designed the new hashtags page to help you to get more likes and followers on social media especially the Instagram.
Follow us on Instagram: @SQUARE_QUICK, to get the latest information, updates and funny pics.
Don’t forget to add our tag #squarequick in the photos you post.
|Published||Jul 17, 2017|