Star Tap – Idle Space Clicker Apk
*T minus 1 minute*
“We had a dream, we made a promise. It’s finally happening.”
*10 seconds to liftoff*
“No matter what it takes, I’m ready.”
Stella is about to embark on a journey like no other and she is determined to make it. Space is a whirlwind of unknowns and she has no idea what to expect. It’s a long journey and you’re the only one who can help her on this impossible mission!
Will Stella be able to fulfill the promise of a lifetime?
Star Tap is an idle space clicker where you follow Stella’s journey into space and beyond, as she attempts to travel where no one has been before. Go on the journey of a lifetime to planets, constellations, galaxies and more!
Travel to Real Planets, Constellations and Galaxies
Star Tap features real destinations in the outer space.
– Planets in Solar System ( Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus )
– Constellations & Zodiac signs ( Aquarius, Pisces, Leo, Orion, Taurus )
– Galaxies ( Andromeda Galaxy, Whirlpool Galaxy, Pinwheel Galaxy )
Tap to boost speed
Tapping will increase travel speed and reduce ETA. (Estimated Time of Arrival)
The higher the speed, the faster you will arrive at the next milestone.
Build Drones to collect idle resources
Increase idle resource collection by building and upgrading Drones! The drones work relentlessly even when you are away!
Upgrade Shuttle Abilities and go further
Upgrade and unlock different abilities to aid in the space journey!
Activate mysterious power that redetermines Stella’s fate
Begin back at Earth and start the space journey again with new and more powerful advancements!
Star Tap is a free to play incremental game and does not require persistent Internet Connection.
– Daily Login Rewards (requires internet connection to collect)
– Tweaked tutorial to better explain Starsoul Mode
– Builder Drone Levels now automatically rounded to nearest 10 if Builder Drone Caelum is purchased
– Quality settings tweaked to improve battery life for lower quality settings
– Incorrect in-game time when game is running in background
– Incorrect shuttle/drone upgrade cost when rounded
– Incorrect RPS increment when upgrading
|Published||Aug 4, 2017|