June 25, 2016 Requirements
2.3 and up
Stop TTPod Data channel encryption, through the firewall, to protect your privacy
*** important ***
– This application is a plug-in, can not work independently!
– It is recommended to install OpenVPN official client “OpenVPN Connect”, this application for it to do some special design.
*** How to use Stop TTPod ***
As “OpenVPN Connect” plugin as an example:
1. Install this application, while installation “OpenVPN Connect”
2. open this application, click the Refresh button, the server list will appear later
3. Click on a server, will enter ovpn configuration import interface, click on “Accept” button to complete the import
4. In the “OpenVPN Connect” screen, click “Connect” button
5. If you’re lucky enough to be successful VPN connection
*** common problem ***
1. “Trust this program” can not tick?
>> Installation of the software conflict, check whether the installation called “blue light filter” software, please try to stop it (or temporarily removed)
This software is a public nature, did not intend to build a toll VPN server, so there is no way to guarantee the quality of service, I hope you understand!
v2.5: Compatible with Android 6.0.
v2.4: (1) check network status when app start, (2) add loading progress dialog.
v2.3: Imporve GUI, easy to know you need to click "Accept" and "Connect" button in OpenVPN connect.
v2.0: Change GUI, Add hyperlink to install OpenVPN Connect App.