Sweek. Free books and stories 2.1.3 Apk
Sweek. Free books and stories Apk
Consuming stories is becoming instant, social and mobile. Sweek is an open platform to read, write and share stories. All over the world. In an instant. For free. We want to provide writers with the opportunity to write their story, chapter by chapter, reach out to their audiences and get noticed. Our readers can always find new authors to explore, interact with them and follow their favourite stories on Sweek.
– Whether you are looking to discover upcoming writers, follow well-known authors or catch up with the classics, you can find stories interesting for you on Sweek. For free! Browse our Popular, Top authors and Unfindables lists or search for stories per category.
– Read stories in a clean reading interface and set your reading preferences.
– Save stories to your library to read them later, even offline. Your reading progress will always be saved on Sweek. On any of your devices, be it a smartphone, a tablet or your computer.
– Publish your stories in an instant, even on the go or offline
– Link to other websites of your already published books
– Have your writing progress synchronized on any of your devices and edit stories whenever you want
– Build your loyal fan base: we’ll notify your Sweek followers instantly when you’ve uploaded a new story or a chapter
– Follow statistics on your stories: see your reads, likes and followers increase
– Tell your friends about new stories on Sweek via your social media channels, easily share new ideas with the like-minded community
– Show appreciation for writers by liking their Sweek stories, following them and giving your feedback.
We invite you to join the global Sweek community. We are there for new novels and thrilling mysteries. For short stories and captivating fanfiction. For literary classics. For inspiring articles. Everybody has a story to tell. And we can’t wait to read yours.
Welcome to Sweek,
the Sweek team
Would you like to know more or do you want to get in touch? Visit www.sweek.com
2) Improved sharing
3) Bug fixes
|Published||Jul 28, 2017|