Telstra 24×7 Apk
Manage your Telstra services in one place, with the Telstra 24×7® App.
If you’re a Telstra Personal or Small Business customer, it’s a smarter way to control your account. Check your estimated usage, pay bills, get support and much more, all from your Android™ device. To get started, simply download the app and log in with your Telstra ID.
When logged in with your Telstra ID, you can:
• Check your account balance and estimated usage for post-paid mobile services
• View estimated usage for mobile services on the home screen with the 24×7 Widget
• Pay and download bills, and view your bill history
• Manage payment options, including direct debits
• Customise your app with service nicknames
• Receive targeted suggestions to help you make the most of your services
• Buy add-ons for your services such as Calling Packs, Data Packs and more
• Locate Telstra Stores, Telstra Business Centres and Telstra Air® hotspots
• Get help and support via 24×7 Chat
• Access Telstra THANKS™ loyalty rewards
Personal customers can also:
• Check your estimated usage for home phone and BigPond® services
• View details of your Foxtel from Telstra services
• Check estimated early termination charges and contract end dates for eligible mobile services
• Get help with an ADSL service via an online trouble-shooter
• Request up to three home broadband data top-ups per calendar year
• Manage service settings such as PUK codes, MessageBank, premium SMS and more
If you have a Pre-Paid service, you can:
• Check your balance, usage and recharge history
• Recharge via PayPal, credit card or voucher
• Purchase a Plus Pack
• Change your Pre-Paid offer
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement – http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
Note, the app requires certain “permissions” in order to function correctly. For details of those permissions, and why they are required, visit: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Apps-inc-Telstra-24×7/App-permissions-for-Telstra-24×7-Android-App-explained/ta-p/195025
The app may use your location to help you locate Telstra stores, and for Telstra to communicate directly with you through the app. By downloading the app you agree to this use. You can stop this use by turning off location-based services in the app and also turning off Push Notifications for the app in your phone’s Settings.
Standard data charges apply to download this app.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
• Fix for issue affecting display of shared usage for some post-paid mobile customers
• Stability improvements
Telstra Corporation Ltd.
|Published||Mar 29, 2017|