Tennis Training 3.5.1 Apk
Tennis Training Apk
This is just one of several tennis apps – part of the PRO Tennis membership.
A personalized tennis trainer that fits into your pocket! Beginner to advanced program.
Tennis is a highly technical sport that requires you to know how to execute movements that include serving, forehands, and backhands. In addition, there are a variety of other offensive strokes that help you win points and dominate opponents. This app will teach you how to execute this different types of techniques while also providing drills to help you practice these fundamentals.
Additionally, this app provides you with a variety of drills that focus on strategy and approach. Some of these include:
– Net play
– Volleying or Volley
– Topspin strokes
– Overhead shot
– Baseline play
– Cross court strategy
– Approach shots
– and MORE!
Most workouts will go over basic and advanced serves and provide drills to help you practice these serves. The serves include flat, topspin, kick, and slice. The beginner workouts break down these serves into smaller parts so you can easily learn and master correct form and technique.
– Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
– Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
– Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
– Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
– Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO – $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Tennis related apps and their premium levels.
MVP – $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to…
– Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos.
– The ability to create and edit your own training library.
– Save exercises for easy access.
– A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
– Exclusive access to newly added apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
Who, When, More Info
Who Examples of people who use this app right now
– For athletes working out by themselves
– For players practicing in small groups or with a partner
– For coaches and trainers to incorporate in their workouts, lessons, practices or current routines.
When Common times to use this app
– In the off season to improve skills and prepare for the upcoming tryouts
– In the season to sharpen skills, maintain technique, or develop fundamentals
More Info Other benefits from using this app
– Enhanced skills and coordination
– Progressed maturity and overall work ethic
– Burned calories depending on intensity of workouts
– Muscles developed by fully participating in the drills at match speed
– Improved stamina and good cardio endurance if working hard enough
– bug fixes
– fixes to user account and subscription handling
– minor layout adjustments
– bug fix for crashing while trying to purchase subscriptions
– updated home screen
– bug fixes
|Published||Dec 28, 2016|