Tennis TV – Live ATP Streaming 1.0.36 Apk
Tennis TV – Live ATP Streaming Apk
Tennis TV is the official live video streaming app of the ATP World Tour. With Tennis TV you can watch live tennis on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV from up to 64 tournaments a year, as well as full match replays, classic matches, highlights and features.
Tennis TV provides official live ATP streams from more than 2,000 singles and doubles matches. We cover every ATP World Tour Masters 1000 and 500 tournament, the ATP Finals and the new Next Gen ATP Finals. The service also covers ATP 250s from around the world.
Tennis TV requires a paid subscription to watch live matches, replays and match highlights. The FREEPLAY channel contains a selection of free videos that you can enjoy without a subscription.
· Live streaming of up to 64 ATP tournaments
· More than 2,000 matches a year
· Up to 8 courts simultaneous coverage
· Replays of every match available all year
· ATP World Tour Finals and Next Gen ATP Finals
· All ATP Masters 1000 and 500 tournaments including BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells, Miami Open, Rogers Cup and the Western and Southern Open Cincinnati
· Archive of full-length classic matches featuring Federer, Nadal, Murray, Djokovic and many more
Territorial blackout restrictions may apply for some ATP 500 and ATP 250 tournaments
Tennis TV subscription
Tennis TV is free to download and browse, you can also watch videos in the FREEPLAY channel. For the full collection of videos as well as access to live content you can subscribe monthly or yearly.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and will give you the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Tennis Properties Ltd
|Published||Feb 10, 2017|