The Weather Network Apk
Get your weather when it really matters™ with The Weather Network app for Android. This free app is accurate and easy-to-use, giving you the forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with notifications, and watch the weather system with our satellite and weather radar maps.
• Detailed WEATHER FORECASTS including current observations and temperatures, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts that are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
• Severe weather and storm ALERTS to notify you when a storm is heading your way. See a red alert banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-through for more info (Available for Canada & U.S. locations)
• Multiple MAP layers, including weather radar and satellite
• PRECIPITATION START & STOP times within a 10 minute window
• FOLLOW ME functionality to give you the most accurate forecast within 1 km (0.6 mi) of your current location
• WIDGETS in multiple sizes so you can see the weather right from your home screen
• ANDROID WEAR support with The Weather Network watch app that displays current conditions and alerts at a glance and a custom watch face that displays expected precipitation within the next hour
• Discover our community’s PHOTOS & VIDEOS and upload your own to our gallery
• Available in English and French, based on your device settings
• Scroll down to access weather forecasts, news, videos and maps at a glance
• Tap on the blue details button next to the current conditions to access yesterday’s high & low temperature and more details like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, and sunrise & sunset times
• The menu icon on the top left provides access to all the content available on the app including notifications, app settings and FAQs
• Add a location by tapping the city name at the top center of your screen
• Tap on any of the at-a-glance cards in the main overview screen to access more details
• Pull down to refresh for the most up-to-date weather data
We’d love to hear from you! Please send feedback to [email protected]
You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com and follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/theweathernetworkCAN/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/weathernetwork
The Weather Network – Your Weather When It Really Matters™.
• Less is more: We made changes to the overview page to get to the weather faster.
• Updates made for our member community: Join now to upload photos & videos
To improve overall performance, we have updated to the latest version of Google Play Services. Please update Google Play Services to use features like maps and follow me.
We’d love to hear your feedback of the app! Write us at [email protected]
The Weather Network / MétéoMédia
|Published||Sep 20, 2017|