Three Card Poker Apk
Three Card Poker is a variation of Poker which is played against the dealer using 3-card hands. In this game three independent bets can be played – Ante, Pair Plus and 6-Card Bonus. The Ante bet is compulsory whereas other two bets are optional.
You can start playing as soon as you open our game with the bonus chips you get.
How To play :
Select the chips and then click on the desired bet area on the table. After placing the bet, the player is dealt with three cards face up and the dealer with three cards face down.
The player has the option to fold the hand or raise if he thinks he can beat the dealer’s hand.
If the player folds, he loses all his bets.
If the player raises, then an additional Play bet is made equal to the Ante bet and the dealer reveals his cards.
The dealer qualifies only if he has Queen High or better.
If the dealer doesn’t qualify, player wins 1 to 1 on Ante bet and Play bet will push.
If the dealer qualifies, the higher hand between the player and the dealer wins.
If the player wins, he will get 1 to 1 on both Ante and Play bets.
If the dealer wins, player loses both the Ante and Play bets.
In case of a tie, Ante and Play bets will push.
If the player has a Straight or higher, then he receives an Ante bonus.
The Pair Plus bet wins if the player’s hand has a Pair or higher.
The 6-Card Bonus bet wins based on the highest 5-card hand that is made out of player’s and dealer’s 6 cards combined.
Payouts for Pair-Plus and 6-Card bonus bets are based on the rank of the hand .
• HD Graphics and user friendly interface
• 16 Tables with different betting options
• First Time Login Bonus and Daily Bonus in every 8 hours
• First 3 Table are Unlocked
• High stake tables get unlocked as you clear Levels
• Attractive Sound
• Send and Receive Gifts from your friends in the form of chips
• Share your Score with friends on leader board
• Invite Friends and get bonus chips for every invite
• 42 Achievements
• Upgrade your game with level jump and trial higher table features
• Check your game history
• In App chip purchases
Please provide your valuable feedback in review section or if you need any guidance in playing the game, please let us know. Enjoy!
|Published||May 30, 2017|