Total Keto Diet Apk
Hundreds of delicious low carb recipes, tons of great articles, shopping lists and much more at your fingertips with the Total Keto Diet app!
Total Keto Diet was built in partnership with Tasteaholics.com, a leading keto diet resource, with the goal to make your keto diet easier and more achievable.
WHAT IS THE KETO DIET?
The keto diet (also known as a ketogenic diet, low carb diet and LCHF diet) is a low carbohydrate, high-fat diet. Maintaining this diet is a great tool for weight loss. Moreover, according to an increasing number of studies, it helps reduce risk factors for diabetes, heart diseases, stroke, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, and more!
WHY REDUCE CARBS?
We’re starting to understand that carbs in large quantities are much more harmful than previously thought, while most fats are healthy and essential.
When you eat a lot of carbs, your blood sugar is consistently elevated and, as a result, so is insulin. Insulin is a hormone that keeps your blood sugar in check by shuttling the glucose into cells, but when there’s a consistently high amount of insulin, your cells become resistant.
This insulin resistance makes it easier to store fat, and chronically high levels of insulin also cause excessive inflammation in the body, which contributes to heart disease, high blood pressure, and potentially type 2 diabetes.
A NUTRITION REVOLUTION IS COMING!
The nutritional landscape is changing. The keto diet (low carb diet) and similar dietary groups are growing and a nutritional revolution is beginning. We are starting to realize the detrimental effects of our relationship with excess sugar and carbs.
The keto diet focuses on low carb recipes to keep your blood sugar stable, helping your body regain insulin sensitivity and keeping your mood and energy levels stable.
When you’re on a ketogenic diet, you can expect to:
• Lose body fat
• Have consistent energy levels during the day
• Stay satiated after meals longer, with less snacking and overeating
HUNDREDS OF LOW CARB RECIPES!
Low carb recipes make you feel better, live better and eat better. Each keto recipe is delicious – we know because we only share the ones we love.
We’ve included hundreds of low carb recipes for you to choose from. The main goal of these recipes is to:
• Keep carbs low – under 25g a day, ideally
• Increase your protein intake – aim for at least 60g a day
• Keep you full and satiated from delicious meals.
TOTAL KETO DIET APP FEATURES:
• Hundreds of Low Carb Recipes – more added every week.
• Offline Reading – available for previously viewed recipes.
• Recipe Suggestions – post your own low carb recipes for a chance to feature them with the other keto recipes.
• Favorites Section – so you can jump straight to the keto recipes you need.
• Shopping List – add ingredients from keto recipes or your own ingredients.
• Intuitive Ingredient Sorting – your shopping list ingredients are divided by keto recipe.
• Beginner’s Keto Diet Guide – to help you understand everything about the keto diet and get started immediately.
• More features on the way (like a highly requested macro tracker)!
THE BEGINNER’S KETO DIET GUIDE INCLUDES:
• What is the Keto Diet?
• Testing for Ketosis
• The Truth About Fat
• What are Macronutrients?
• Long-term Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
• Day-to-day Benefits
• Entering Ketosis
• Diabetes and Ketoacidosis
• What is the Keto Flu; why it happens and how to end it
• And more to get you on the path to weight loss and optimal health with the keto diet!
The app is in its early stages and will see many improvements weekly.
Please feel free to send ideas and feedback to [email protected]
A big thank you to Tasteaholics.com! Total Keto Diet wouldn’t be what it is without their help. Make sure to check out their website for more delicious recipes, guides and tools to help you with your keto journey.
|Published||Apr 18, 2017|
|Category||Health And Fitness|