TouchPal Emoji Keyboard 18.104.22.168 Apk
TouchPal Emoji Keyboard Apk
Why choose TouchPal Emoji Keyboard?
TouchPal Emoji Keyboard is a free keyboard app for Android that helps you to fast input over 800 emoji, GIFs, emoticons and text faces conveniently, supports customizable keyboard themes, delivers best next word prediction and much more.
TouchPal Emoji Keyboard – Google Play Best Apps of 2015
– Mobile Innovation Global Award winner.
– 400 million users worldwide are using our emoji and creating their own keyboard themes.
Highlights of TouchPal Emoji Keyboard:
– TouchPal’s best feature is its prediction technology. Users type faster when using TouchPal and find that it learns their words quickly too.
– Input Emoji & Emoticon,GIFs, anywhere conveniently like message, text, email, note, contact, sms.
– Customizable keyboard themes, 100+ Colorful Themes available and DIY your own theme.
– Set personal photo as background.
– Contextual Prediction – Most powerful error correction: correct spelling errors and capitalization automatically. (eg. type “android emoji keyboard” and TouchPal corrects it to “Android Emoji Keyboard”)
Other Advanced Features:
– Copy, cut, paste and arrow key
– Customizable key press sound
– Clipboard for multiple fast copy and paste
– Emoji categorized in multiple categories
– Boost Charge – boost the battery charging speed
How to Enable TouchPal Emoji Keyboard?
– Open TouchPal 2015 app.
– Press Enable TouchPal 2016, then check the TouchPal 2016 box on the Languages & Settings page to enable it.
– Press Switch to TouchPal 2016, then check the TouchPal 2016 box to switch your current keyboard to TouchPal 2016.
– Now you could enjoy typing with TouchPal Emoji Keyboard!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/touchpal
Join our Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TouchPal.Keyboard
– Dedicated edit icon make it possible to edit even when suggestion is displayed.
– Improve stability and reduce battery consumption
– Fix a bug that cause keyboard not open after update to the latest version
TouchPal Emoji Keyboard Team
|Published||Feb 6, 2017|