Track – Calorie Counter Apk
Nutritionix Track is a calorie counting app that provides the absolute quickest way for you to keep track of what you eat. In as little as 60 seconds per day, you can track the full nutrient profile of your daily foods including calories, carbs, sodium, protein, and more.
Track is developed and maintained by a team of registered dietitians to create an accurate and easy way to learn about what you eat.
– State-of-the-art natural language engine lets you speak what you have eaten and automatically takes care of the rest
– Fitbit integration automatically syncs foods from Track to Fitbit (Visit Preferences > Connected Apps)
– Instant barcode scanning, with coverage of over 95% of grocery items in the US and Canada
– 640+ US restaurant chain menus
– Thousands of new foods added to the app every month
Have any feedback? Please email us at [email protected]
Create, log, and share your recipes with ease with our expanded recipe feature! You can now also use the new Custom Foods tool under My Recipes to add new foods with set nutritionals to your log.
Other updates in this version include:
– Enhanced recipe sharing.
– Nutrition facts labels now display the following micronutrients: vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
– Optimizations for QR code scanning functions.
– Additional bug fixes.
|Published||Apr 18, 2017|
|Category||Health And Fitness|