Microsoft Translator enables you to translate text or speech, have translated conversations, and even download languages to use offline.
• Speak or type to translate into over 60 languages
• Have real-time translated conversations with two or more people by connecting your devices
• Translate images
• Have two-person real-time conversations on a single device
• Download languages to translate offline
• Hear your translated phrase for you to help you pronounce your translation
• Browse phrasebooks for translations and pronunciation guides for popular phrases
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word
• Share your translation with other apps
• Pin your most frequent translations to save for later
• Speak to your Android Wear smart watch to get an instant translation
• Automatically sync translations between your phone and Android Wear smart watch
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Quer’etaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tahitian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as by partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, WeChat and more.
Please note that some features are not available in all languages.
Location Permission: Microsoft only uses your location to show you where conversation occurred. We display this location in your conversation history.
– Filipino available for offline text translation
– Language swap button for voice translation fixed
– Accessibility fixes for ease of use with screen readers and keyboard navigation
– Updated authentication mechanism
– Other UI fixes
|Published||Mar 29, 2017|