TripIt: Travel Organizer 6.1.0 Apk
TripIt: Travel Organizer Apk
View all your travel plans in one place. Forward travel confirmation emails to [email protected] and TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips that you can access anytime, anywhere—for free.
• Simply forward your confirmation emails to [email protected] and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• Create trip itineraries without lifting a finger. If you’d like, TripIt can import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Includes maps and driving directions to your next destination.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• TripIt makes it easy to share specific plans, or your entire itinerary, with anyone.
Frustrated by flight delays and gate changes? With our premium service, TripIt Pro, you’ll get helpful reminders and real-time flight alerts to stay one step ahead. Suddenly need to switch your flight? TripIt Pro can help you find an alternate flight. It also tracks your rewards points and frequent flier miles, lets you know if a better seat becomes available, gives you access to perks that make life easier for travelers—and more. To learn more visit: www.tripit.com/pro.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Founded in 1993 on the premise of helping drive costs out of businesses through innovation, Concur’s services are trusted by over 20,000 clients around the globe with around 30 million users. Learn more at www.concur.com.
• Scan destinations and dates more quickly with the redesigned list of upcoming trips.
• We fixed a few bugs, including one that kept offline changes from syncing when you’re back online.
|Published||Feb 22, 2017|
|Category||Travel And Local|