TripIt: Travel Organizer Apk
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward travel confirmation emails to [email protected] and TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips. Now you can access your plans anytime, anywhere—for free.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
• After booking, simply forward your confirmation emails to [email protected] and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• You can opt to allow TripIt to automatically import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• Easily share specific plans, or your entire itinerary, with anyone.
• Help shape your future flying experience by providing anonymous feedback on your flights.
Frustrated by flight delays and gate changes? With our premium service, TripIt Pro, you’ll get helpful reminders and real-time flight alerts to stay one step ahead. Suddenly need to switch your flight? TripIt Pro can help you find an alternate flight. It also tracks your rewards points and frequent flier miles, lets you know if a better seat becomes available, gives you access to perks that make life easier for travelers—and more. To learn more visit: www.tripit.com/pro.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur takes companies of all sizes and stages beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. Concur’s services are trusted by more than 35,000 clients around the globe, and over 45 million end users process travel and expenses with Concur.
• A new map view lets you see your trip plans plotted on a map.
• Next time you return a rental car you can quickly find nearby gas stations from the car rental screen.
• Our updated Activity screen now includes Navigator to help you find transportation options to your meeting, concert, or tour.
• We fixed a few bugs and crashes.
|Published||Aug 17, 2017|