Turboprop Flight Simulator 3D Apk
FLY MASSIVE MILITARY PLANES:
“Turboprop Flight Simulator” is a brand new 3D flight simulator game, which puts you in the pilot seats of large military cargo planes derived from the Airbus A400M Atlas tactical airlifter. This plane is a four-engined turboprop aircraft designed for air transport on medium to long flight routes, and has the ability to takeoff and land on improvised runways (and airports, of course).
* Pilot two versions of the airplane: tactical cargo variant and coastguard aircraft version.
* Learn to fly with 3 training missions (teaching the basics of flying, taxiing, takeoff and landing).
* Challenge yourself in 21 varied missions (+11 more missions in future updates).
* Explore the airplane’s interior in-person (in some missions, and in freeflight after unlock).
* Interact with various airplane items (doors, cargo ramp, strobes and main lights).
* Fly without restrictions in freeflight mode.
* Fly in varied time-of-day, fog and wind conditions.
* NEW & FREE flying simulator game released in 2017!
* NO MANDATORY ADS! Only optional, rewarded ones in-between flights.
* Great 3D graphics (with detailed cockpits for all the planes).
* Realistic physics for flight simulation.
* Complete flight controls (including rudder, landing gear, spoilers, thrust reversers, auto-brakes and flaps).
* Multiple control options (including mixed tilt sensor & joystick).
* Multiple cameras (including cockpit cameras with captain and copilot positions).
* Close to realistic engines’ sounds (turbines and propellers noises recorded from real Airbus A400M Atlas planes).
* Partial and total destruction of the airplane (clipping wing tips, full wings separation, tail separation, and main fuselage breakage).
* Large island with six airports.
* Selection of the measurement units for air speed, flying altitude and distance (metric, aviation standard, and imperial).
New control preset “TILT ONLY (SMOOTHER)” – recommended if you have problems controlling the plane.
“BASIC TRAINING” mission uses the new preset.
“FREE-FLIGHT” mode can be customized.
HC-400 and MC-400 plane variants can be unlocked in free-flight.
More info in the “FAQ”.
|Published||May 21, 2017|