USA Crossword Puzzles English Apk
A crossword puzzle game is a word puzzle that normally takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white and black shaded squares.
The goal of every crossword puzzles is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases, by solving clues which lead to the answers. In languages that are written left-to-right, the crossword puzzles answer are words and phrases are placed in the grid from left to right and from top to bottom. The shaded squares are used to separate the words or phrases.
These "Free Crossword Puzzles" Application offers more the 1000 free challenging crosswords puzzles in english.
The crosswords grids are divided in 4 different size:
– crossword puzzles of size 9×9 : 110 x Free Crossword Grids
– crossword puzzles of size 11×11 : 80 x Free Crossword Grids
– crossword puzzles of size 13×13 : 65 x Free Crossword Grids
– crossword puzzles of size 15×15 : 35 x Free Crossword Grids
Other functionalities of this fun and free challenging crossword puzzle grid application are:
– Crossword answers are always present
– With a special button. it is possible to check the correctness of crosswords puzzles answers.
– Aid extra in case of difficulties with the crossword (shows single letter or word)
– The challenging Crossword puzzles can be saved and completed when you want, so that the commuters can
enjoy it everytime and everywhere.
– The incorrect letters are marked in red.
– The crossword word games different grids can be solved off-line and no registration is required.
– Simplified typing method
– It is possible to stored the completed crosswords into the clouds.
The Crosswords Puzzles available in this app are similar to the NY Times/USA Today/… crosswords quiz.
Please consider the following suggestions to solve the crosswords puzzles games:
– Any time a clue contains the tag "abbr." or an abbreviation more significant than "e.g.", the answer will be an abbreviation (e.g., M.D. org. = AMA).
– Any time a clue ends in a question mark, the answer is a play on words.
– Spoken phrases are always indicated by enclosure in quotation marks, e.g., "Get out of here!" = LEAVE NOW.
– Short exclamations are sometimes clued by a phrase in square brackets, e.g., "[It's cold!]" = BRR
For much more word puzzle games grid and Crosswords, a professional version (Ads free) is available.
|Published||Feb 5, 2017|