ViewRanger Trails & Maps Apk
Discover thousands of inspiring route guides, download detailed topo maps, and navigate your outdoor adventures with ViewRanger. Share your adventures and inspire others to discover new places! Perfect for backcountry exploring or simply days out in the frontcountry.
• Navigate your trail and view track stats on your wrist with Android Wear™ enabled smartwatches.
• Record a new track and pause or stop an existing track recording.
• View Heading, Bearing, Lat/Long and Altitude data.
SKYLINE: AUGMENTED REALITY FOR THE OUTDOORS
Bring your outdoor map to life with Skyline, our new augmented reality technology. Using the camera it will identify key features around you such as peaks, places and lakes. Skyline helps you navigate too. See waypoints and follow direction arrows for routes on the real landscape.
[Skyline requires devices with GPS capabilities, phone camera, compass, and gyro sensors. Compatibility with Skyline is not guaranteed.]
DOWNLOAD USGS TOPO MAPS & MORE: USA Topo map; OpenStreetMap®, OpenCycleMap, Bing Aerial Imagery Ski Piste map, transport maps plus additional premium topographic maps for Europe, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
ACCURATE OFFLINE NAVIGATION: Using your device’s GPS, the app doesn’t need data or mobile signal to locate you on a map, record a track, or follow a route. Maps are stored on your phone to work offline too.
INSPIRING ROUTE GUIDES: Download routes from our global library of expert and community-generated walks and rides. Or, create and follow your own.
RECORD ADVENTURES: See your track live on the map and share with friends once completed. View stats such as; distance, speed, altitude and more.
SHARE YOUR LOCATION: BuddyBeacon™ is a unique PIN-protected real-time location sharing and tracking system which allows you to share your location with friends and family.
Any questions or feedback?
Or, send us an email: [email protected]
Free Global maps © OpenStreetMap contributors.
Some features, such as viewing online maps, browsing routes, downloading maps and routes and sharing your location using BuddyBeacon require an internet connection.
– Follow route guides, view maps & see trip stats on your smartwatch.
– Download free & premium topographic maps.
– Track your progress and view fitness stats in Google Fit.
– Get compass directions (built-in compass required).
– Start, pause & stop tracks.
– Leave your phone at home. Works with standalone GPS watches.
– Customise your watch faces with ViewRanger stats.
– Save battery power with Ambient Mode.
|Published||Apr 18, 2017|
|Category||Health And Fitness|