WedPics – Wedding Photo App Apk
WedPics is a fun and easy way for the wedding party and guests to share their photos and videos in a personalized album. Enter the unique Wedding ID, take photos, apply custom filters, and…voilà, every photo taken at your wedding is instantly uploaded to your album!
TOP 10 REASONS TO USE WEDPICS:
1. Capture unlimited photos taken by all of your wedding guests
2. WedPics is private (#HashTagsAreNot)
3. Filters, stickers, and text make capturing wedding photos FUN for guests
4. Instantly enjoy every photo taken by your guests in 1 place. No more emailing or texting for pictures
5. Download everyone’s photos in high resolution after the wedding day
6. Order prints directly from the app or website, delivered straight to your door
7. Folks with regular digital cameras can upload directly to your WedPics website
8. Unlike other apps, WedPics does not own your photos
9. Have full control over your wedding album (delete or share any photos)
10. Easily invite your guests via Text, Email and Facebook. It’s as easy as sharing your Wedding ID
HOW DOES IT WORK?
From wedding showers to the rehearsal dinner to your honeymoon, and every other social event surrounding your big day – collect it all with WedPics! Getting married? Set up your WedPics App TODAY!
If you would like a Wedding ID to test the app, please use ID: demo
TechCrunch: “A (photo) sharing app that replaces those stupid disposable cameras. That’s where WedPics comes in.”
Mashable: “A new app called WedPics is looking to revolutionize how guests capture pictures at weddings.”
As seen on The Knot, WeddingWire, WeddingChannel, Wedding Chicks, NYT, Mashable, TechCrunch, The Next Web, ABC, NBC, BBC, and many others!
What are other wedding couples saying about WedPics? See our 5 star reviews!
– Faster photo uploads
– New print store that makes ordering your favorite prints a breeze
– Easier-to-use invitation system for inviting your guests
– Faster wedding creation
– Interactive WedPics tutorial for you & your guests
deja mi, inc.
|Published||Mar 29, 2017|