Westpac Mobile Banking Apk
With Westpac Mobile Banking you can take your bank with you wherever you go.
• Sign in with your fingerprint on compatible phones. See westpac.com.au/devices to see if your phone is compatible (not available on rooted devices)
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode
• Snapshot – view your available balance and recent transactions for up to 3 accounts, and transfer money between these accounts. All without having to sign in^
• Cardless Cash – use Cardless Cash to withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM in Australia (daily and weekly limits apply)
• Pay to Mobile – pay someone using just their mobile number*.
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• Search transactions
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• View and save eStatements.
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay Anyone and BPAY® bills
• Email payment receipts
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• Approve payments.
• Download a Proof of Balance report
• Download a 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Temporarily block transactions on your card for up to 15 days. Available on personal credit and MasterCard® debit cards**
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Travelling overseas? Notify us first to help protect you from fraud
• Activate a credit or debit card (using your phone’s camera to scan and enter your card details)
• Update your contact details.
Tap and pay
• Tap and pay with compatible Samsung phones. See compatible phones and operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
• Open a term deposit, or a savings or transaction account
• Apply for a credit card, personal loan or Westpac Global Currency Card
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Order ahead at selected cafés with Hey You#.
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest Westpac ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Find a Global Alliance ATM when overseas.
Business customers can also
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
• Transfer funds to corporate and purchasing cards.
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Supported devices: westpac.com.au/devices
• Contact Us: westpac.com.au/contact-us
• Website: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
• Facebook: facebook.com/Westpac
• Twitter: twitter.com/Westpac
Things you should know:
*You can send and receive payments to Australian mobile numbers and bank accounts only. Terms, conditions and limits apply.
**Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card.
^You can’t transfer money between business and personal profiles in Quick Balance. For eligible accounts visit westpac.com.au/quickbalance
#Hey You is a trademark of Beat the Q Holdings Pty Limited ABN 67 601 969 840.
Some features and functions including fingerprint sign in may not work on rooted devices.
This app is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms & conditions for Online Banking (westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms) & each relevant product or service at (westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents) before making a decision.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
©2016 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
• Cardless Cash (formerly Get Cash) – you can now use your Westpac Cardless Cash code at any St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM.
• We’ve added a new mobile action bar at the bottom of the accounts home screen for easier access to transfer, pay, services, products and contact us information.
If you are having issues, please delete and re-install the app.
Westpac Banking Corporation
|Published||Mar 13, 2017|