What’s it worth on eBay? FREE Apk
What’s it worth on eBay? That’s what you want to know before selling your stuff on eBay or anywhere else. The eValuator app determines a realistic average price from items successfully sold in the past weeks.
Perfect to find out what you can earn selling something, or to check if a promising bargain really is one. The ideal app for any powerseller, sales agent, ambitioned eBayer and for use on flea markets, yard sales and more …
Experience with eBay website (completed listings) is advised to fully take advantage of this app!
* FREE version contains ads
* Supports ebay.at, ebay.ca, ebay.com, ebay.co.uk, ebay.com.au, ebay.ch, ebay.de, ebay.fr, ebay.ie, ebay.it, ebay.nl, ebay.es
* Shows estimated price, shipping, price range and net profit at a glance
* Statistics show price by day of week and price distribution graph
* Search by condition (new, used, …) and in subcategories
* Browse the completed listings found for your search
* Adjustable filter: Ignore items containing certain words (eg, defective)
eBay (R) is a registered trademark of eBay Inc. This app is a private project and is in no way related to eBay Inc.,
Since April 2010 search in completed items is possible without an eBay account on most country sites.
This might change again in the future, in which case the app will inform you. Until then the login only gives you advantages calculating the shipping to your personal location.
Of course your account data remains on your device exclusively and is never sent to me, or to other third parties! It is only used to securely login to the eBay website via HTTPS/SSL.
Just use the app without login, if you still have concerns!
This app is under active development! Suggestions and bug reports are welcome! Reviews of course too 😉
Please note that due to technical reasons this app may be updated quite often! Do not install if this is a problem for you.
– Fixed price formatting for ebay.ch and ebay.fr
– New condition “for parts or not working”
– Internal optimization
– Barcode scanner integration (requires the free ZXing Barcode Scanner app)
– Sort items in result list
– Stability improvements
– Improve design and user experience (e.g. typo suggestions)
– Fixed a few bugs
– Raise Android version required to 2.3
– Crashlytics integration
– Login working again
|Published||Jul 7, 2017|