WINDY: wind forecast & marine weather for sailing 4.0.10 Apk
WINDY: wind forecast & marine weather for sailing Apk
GET actual worldwide wind finder from kiteboarders!
Windy app is useful wind compass for extreme wind sports and other outdoor activities (SUP, fishing, bike, RC pilotage).
We made micro communities on spots to exchange weather reports. If you want to be a local leader – send us name of your spot and we will make a chat for it ([email protected]).
You can see all weather data on one screen at a glance for next 10 days in Windy-bar or find more precise details in Windy-table.
Also check out our WOW-feature: «Animated Wind Map» – it shows how winds blow on the globe.
Design is our main passion. We try to show you wind in the most beautiful way.
It’s the must have app for:
– kitesurfing (kitesurf),
– windsurfing (wind surf),
– yachting and sailing,
– cycling – we have a lot of bicyclists,
Among our users we have also drone pilots, wind power producers, crane operators, ordinary people (even from Windy city) and golf players.
It’s very popular among fishermen, that’s why we decided to make spots with chat to share the catch on lakes, rivers etc.
☆ animated wind tracker (weather radar) – must have for sailing, yachting and also for kiting in light wind. Everyone know about best conditions to relax using our animated wind map.
☆ spot chat – now everyone with anemometer can write weather conditions and wind direction in chat from kite spot
☆ local forecast for the next 10 days with 3 hours step in knots / beaufort / mps (like windguru GFS27 from NOAA)
☆ wind report: wind speed meter, wind gusts, temperature in Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin scales cloud cover, precipitation (rain and snow)
☆ wave forecast: ocean wave and sea swell
☆ over 30.000 spots sorted and located by the type and area
☆ possibility to add spots in favourites
☆ hurricanes and storms tracker (Miami, Carolina etc.)
☆ free nautical charts map
☆ pressure, humidity and other weather parameters
– it’s made by wind-addicted for wind-addicted
– fresh and simple design makes it extremely beautiful
– the only mobile app with chats for riders which will help to get in touch with people on spot and to know about real conditions on it.
Windy roadmap is:
– to add actual data from weather stations (like in Windy for iOS)
– to get higher resolution and actual forecast (WRF, NAM, NOAA weather)
– to make forecast for newbies – enter your weight and kite sizes and we will tell you which one to take
– to show tides, water conditions (flat, chop and so on)
– to make chats for private messaging and private chats for kiteboarding and windsurfing schools, kite repair and rental
– to show wind energy and wind blowing
– to make notification alert and wind alert for better conditions on favourite spots
– spot voting and ratio
– to add air pressure for fishing
– to add offline forecast for yachting
– to make hurricanes, cyclones and typhoons notifications
Created by kitesurfers for wind addicted in designed style and simple interface!
We are open to all your wishes and advices and wait your feedback and recommendations to be the better wind sport application. Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/windyapp.co
Business should leave us contacts on [email protected] – we are making cool features for you.
Rider, take your kite, wakeboard, windsurf, parachute or paddle and board, ask your friends in chats about wind conditions and go for a ride! Have fun! Let the wind force be with you!
We are one of the best apps for kiteboarding, sailing and fishing. But we are beginners at surfing. So if you are a surfer and don’t have enough surf report in app, try our great competitors in surfing category:
– MagicSeaWeed (MSW)
– Surfline Surf Reports
– Glassy Surf Report
– World Surf League
We have forecast for waves, tides and wind but we are not sure that we give it to you in the best way. We are open to your ideas about surfing because we love it.
Wind alerts testing period is successfully completed. Now it’s a PRO feature.
Thank you for testing wind alerts. All alerts you’ve set up will continue to work!
|Published||Jul 19, 2017|