Word Cookies Apk
World’s best words puzzle game “Word Cookies”
This is a new word puzzle game created by BitMango, the creator of HIT app, Roll the Ball™ – slide puzzle and Block hexa puzzle !
Word Cookies is a very fun and exciting word puzzle game, it makes you keep playing for FREE!
The aim of the game is to find all hidden words.
With this game you can easily improve your vocabulary, concentration and spelling skills.
The KING of BRAIN TEASERS!
Do you enjoy the word puzzle games? Do you like cookies? Do you like challenge?
Here comes the perfect game for you, Word Cookies!
Are you ready to find delicious words cookies at your kitchen oven?
Embrace your brain power to discover words.
HOW TO PLAY
• Words can be vertical, horizontal, diagonal and even backwards.
• Simply swipe your finger over a word to select it.
• If you’ve found a valid word it will remain highlighted and marked on the word list as found.
• Discover hidden words from mixed letters.
• Find derived words from main words and develop your brain & vocabulary skills.
• Visually pleasing to play cookies in various kinds!
• Feel achievement with Increased point by making more cookies!
• Simple and Easy!
• Daily bonus rewards
• Free 200 coins payments, at the first game
• Great exercise for the brain
• Support both Phones and Tablets.
• FREE Update!
• EASY AND FUN PLAY
– Easy to learn and fun to master gameplay
• NO TIME LIMIT
– Enjoy game for any time, anywhere and a short time.
• NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM!
– You can play offline in anytime.
• TONS OF UNIQUE LEVELS
– 32packages and over 580 awesome levels! Updates will be continued!
• Enjoy the game with various devices (Phones and Tablets).
• “Word Cookies” contain ads like banner, interstitial, video and house ads.
• “Word Cookies” is free to play, but you can purchase In-app items like AD FREE and packages.
• [email protected]
Like us on FACEBOOK
Thanks for playing!
• 40 Additional levels (Best chef – Mango, Pumpkin pack)
Always thanks for your feedback.
Swipe and find tasty word cookies to be the best chef!
|Published||Feb 7, 2017|