World Series of Poker – Texas Hold’em Poker Apk
Join millions around the world – Play the #1 poker app for FREE!
The most prestigious poker brand raises the stakes with THE authentic poker experience on Android devices. Compete to win the ultimate prize in poker; your very own WSOP Bracelet! Do you have what it takes to become a champion?
● Free chips every 4 hours: Only at the World Series of Poker!
● WSOP Bracelets: Fill up your Collectors’ Chip collections & win the most prestigious prize in poker; the WSOP Bracelet.
● Texas Hold’em Tournaments: Win multi-level Texas Hold’em tournaments to earn WSOP rings and climb the leaderboard! What’s more fun than being #1?
● Exclusive events: Return daily to experience new game modes, free chip events and more, for FREE!
● Poker statistics: Improve your game with the most extensive stats’ tracking in any poker game!
● Texas Hold’em or Omaha: Your choice! Crush the tables and become the poker king of Texas Holdem & Omaha!
● Play live with friends: Invite your friends to play and make it a poker night anytime, anywhere.
● Continuous play: Start playing poker on your phone or tablet and continue on PlayWSOP.com or Facebook with the same bankroll.
● Guest mode: Rock the tables and play Texas Hold’em or Omaha anonymously. Don’t be afraid to bluff!
● Facebook connect bonus: Pad your bankroll with $15,000 additional chips when you connect your account to Facebook. Start your journey to become a World Series of Poker star!
● Slots mini-game: Spin and win chips in between hands with our casino slot machine.
WE’D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Connect with us on Facebook (http://bit.ly/WSOP_Fanpage) and on Twitter (http://bit.ly/TwitterWSOP).
Call information is required to provide you with the ultimate customer support!
This product is intended for use by those 21 or older for amusement purposes only.
Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
This product does not offer real money gambling or an opportunity to win real money or prizes.
|Published||Sep 27, 2017|