World Weather Clock Widget
September 8, 2018 Requirements
2.3 and up
Accurate And Artistic World Weather Widget powered by SYMROP
World Weather Alarm
Rain radar & satellite map view
*Please feel free to send any request or question by e-mail. We are always happy to hear them in order to improve our application.)
* Task killer apps and security apps usually make apps unstable, so please put “World Weather Clock Widget” to these apps’ exclusion list.
* If the application is not found in the list of widgets, please check whether it has been moved to the SD card, then move it back to the internal storage.
* The reconfiguration of the widget is explained at the bottom.
* We apologize in advance for updating this application fairly frequently to develop it speedy.
Special thanks: Open Weather Map, Microsoft, NASA, JAXA
– Drastic design update
– Android Version 9 support (Android Pie 🥧)
– 5 x 2 resizable Widget
– Crystal 3D icon
※Beyond Android version 8.x, now rule mandates apps’ service to show a notification icon. Check Q&A to hide it.
– Premium icon: Mono white
・(New!) Opened the weather icon store
・(New!!) World Alarm Clock
・(New!!) Photo background
– Added translations for Danish, Finnish and Norwegian
– Improved translations for Swedish
– (New!) Show three hour forecast for all countries
– Fixed an issue on 4×2 widget in Hebrew
– (New!) Show three hour forecast for HK JP CN KR GB
– (New!!)Show three hour forecasts for US
– Enhanced the showing speed of detailed weather
– Improved FAQ
– Doubled the density of the rain radar map
– (New!) Now supports weather forecasts in 45 languages
— Added: Afrikaans, Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, Swahili, Taiwanese, Zulu
– Added FAQ
– (new!) Launched rain radar history
– Use pictograph for the weather condition titles (for 4×2, 4×1)
– Fixed bugs
– Improved Settings
– (New!) White background
– Improved battery usage when using GPS
– (New!) Added new icon theme “Glass”
– Show weather forecast of major cities in maps page of widgets
– Added new fonts
– Added “wood pattern” in the background list
– Added 4×2 size
– Added high-resolution icons
– Added weather map
– Added the functionality to customize the text color
– Added the list of weather clock widgets which can be launched from the application icon
– All tutorials in French are now ready
– Map view now available
— (New!) Rain radar, satellite view and maps
– Added a function to report bugs
– Added 4×1 widget (Please see screen shots)
– Added translations (20+ languages)
– Added an option to select the background
* GPS-based forecasts
* Weather forecasts all over the world (more than 197 countries).
* 3rh forecasts
* Weekly weather forecasts
* Current condition in the status bar.
* Rich options for icons backgrounds and fonts
* Compact display mode for small screen devices
* Detailed settings (e.g. refresh rate and time adjustment)
* Supports 20+ languages
* GPS location and forecast information are updated every hour. If you want to update them manually, please tap the “Update now” button.
* If there are some errors, please reinstall the application and then reboot the device.
* If the time zone displayed is incorrect, please let us know by e-mail.
* Rain radar is cached for 1 hour.
How to reconfigure the widget:
1. Tap a widget to open the weekly forecasts page
2. Click the menu button of the device or tap the gear button on the left of the page
3. Tap the “Settings” button
(world, weather, forecast, clock, date, rain, humidity, wind)
English name: World Weather Clock Widget
Produced by SYMROP
User interface design is dramatically improved in version 7. Plus, several new functionalities are introduced. Enjoy!
- Fixed notification icon behavior
Drastic design update
Android Version 9 support (Android Pie 🥧)
5 x 2 resizable Widget
Clock display improvements
Setting user interface improvements
Crystal 3D icon, available in store
Notification icon improvements