WSYR NewsChannel 9 LocalSYR Apk
Get the latest breaking news and weather wherever you go with the NewsChannel 9 App: Complete coverage for Syracuse and Central New York from NewsChannel 9 WSYR and LocalSYR.com.
Check LiveDoppler 9 and zoom in to your neighborhood with interactive radar. Central New York’s Most Accurate Forecast from the NewsChannel 9 Storm Team is always available.
School closings are also only a tap away, updated instantly as they’re reported to our newsroom.
News stories are updated 24/7, so you can see what’s happening now in Central New York. Free, optional, breaking news alerts let you know when big news is happening.
Live Video: You can watch live newscasts on your phone, plus breaking news coverage. A live stream of Live Doppler 9 is available anytime along with SkyNET9, our live camera network. You can also watch Bridge Street each weekday morning at 10:00.
Plus, it’s the only app with the power of Your Stories. You can get The Real Deal on new scams and read the latest consumer investigations.
With updates from OnTheLookout.net, find out when crime is happening in your neighborhood and see cases that police need your help solving.
Send us story ideas, breaking news, or let us know there’s something you think we should check out, without having to close the app. You can share photos and videos, too.
When you capture a great snapshot on your phone, share it. It might get selected as our Picture of the Day and be featured on NewsChannel 9 at 6:00.
Overview of features:
– The latest breaking news and local headlines
– Live Doppler 9, interactive radar, and the latest Storm Team forecast
– A full list of the latest school closings and delays
– Live Video: Watch newscasts, shows, and Live Doppler 9
– Stories you’ll only get from NewsChannel 9: The Real Deal, OnTheLookout, and Your Stories
– Share It: Send your photos and videos
– Free, optional alerts for breaking news, severe weather and more
– A live traffic map shows you traffic speeds right now
– Share stories via email, text message, and on Facebook and Twitter
|Published||May 31, 2017|