WWE SuperCard – Multiplayer Card Battle Game
2K Inc. Version
November 13, 2018 Requirements
4.0.3 and up
Step into the squared circle with rectangular cards. WWE SuperCard is a collectible card battling game featuring your favorite WWE Superstars and in-ring action.
Requires OS 4.2.1 or newer.
Collect and level up thousands of cards featuring WWE Superstars Ronda Rousey, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar, and many other fan favorites like The Rock, Goldberg, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Tommaso Ciampa, and more. Crush your foes in real-time PvP and climb the leaderboards. Earn exclusive rewards in limited time competitions. Form a team and compete against others in tests of strategy. Plus, battle in Monday Night Raw, SmackDown Live, and NXT arenas.
Prove your wrestling chops in Open Challenges and compete head-to-head with other WWE fans to become a WWE SuperCard champion. WWE SuperCard has entertained millions (and millions!) of WWE fans across the globe.
Introducing Season 5! WWE SuperCard S5 will include 3 new tiers with more than 75 new Superstar cards in each, a new and improved multi-fusion chamber, and more!
– Collect thousands of cards featuring WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars, WWE Legends, and WWE Hall of Fame Inductees
– Compete in Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumble matches and climb the leaderboards for rewards
– Capture the briefcase in Money in the Bank
– Earn exclusive cards in weekly rotating events
– Participate in Open Challenges and earn Tickets towards big rewards
– Compete in King of the Ring tournaments to earn top cards
– Earn bonuses just from logging in
Season 5 of WWE SuperCard is here! New features include ...
- Over 250 new cards across three new tiers: Gothic, Neon, and Shattered
- Debuts including EC3, Ricochet, Candice LeRae, and more
- Train quicker; Hardened is now the new base
- Improved MyCards and Card Catalog
- The multi-fusion chamber
- ... and a new event is coming this December