Flying With Gauss Version
July 14, 2018 Requirements
2.2 and up
Xash3D FWGS is a port of Xash3D SDL, which compatible with GoldSrc engine.
Allows play Half-Life out-of-the-box and many Half-Life based modifications.
To launch Half-Life, you need:
– a purchased game in Steam.
– installed Xash3D Android.
1) Copy “valve” folder to “xash” folder on your SDcard.
2) Launch the engine.
Flying With Gauss is not affilated with Valve Software or any of their partners. All copyrights reserved to their respective owners.
* Strobing implementation by fuzun(useful for Razer Phone and similar)
* Secondary master server
* Servers sorting by name, ping, players, etc
* Added menu options for non linear touch look.
* Fixed: Gamepad, RoDir, tutorial, vibration, et cetera
* Resolution Changing improvements. Now optimal height is calculated automatically