Xperia™ Transfer Mobile 2.2.A.4.38 Apk
Xperia™ Transfer Mobile Apk
Xperia™ Transfer Mobile is an ultra-easy, safe, and simple app that will help you move your contacts, messages, photos, and much more from your old smartphone or tablet to your new Sony Xperia™.
What can be transferred to Xperia™*:
• Call log
• Text messages (SMS)
• Multimedia messages (MMS)
• App data****
• Settings (Xperia™ only)
• Home layouts (Xperia™ only)
• Email accounts (Xperia™ only)
• Wi-Fi settings (Xperia™ only)
• Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and later versions. Not limited to Xperia™ products.
• iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iOS 5.0
• Windows Phone 8.1 and later versions
• Sony Xperia™ limited to Android 4.4 (KitKat) and later versions
Visit http://bit.ly/1tJ4R6R to learn more about Xperia™ Transfer and find out how to transfer your precious content to your new Sony Xperia™.
Available transfer methods:
• Xperia to Xperia™: Cloud, Wi-Fi Direct, USB, or computer (Xperia™ Companion)
• Android to Xperia™: Wi-Fi Direct, USB, or computer (Xperia™ Companion)
• iOS to Xperia™: USB, Wi-Fi, iCloud, or computer (Xperia™ Companion)
• Windows Phone to Xperia™: Cloud
* Xperia™ Transfer Mobile can be used with any Android smartphone complying with the stated OS and OS version requirements.
Please note that depending on the old device capabilities, all content may not be transferred correctly or completely. In case of valuable content, please verify the result of the transfer afterwards. Please also note that data synced with online services, such as contacts, won’t be transferred.
** In order to transfer you may need to use the USB OTG cable. For wireless transfer of content between Android devices, Wi-Fi Direct support is required on both devices. For cloud transfer, a valid Google account is needed.
*** When transferring from iOS, Xperia Transfer Mobile will suggest corresponding apps or similar apps that are suitable for your new Sony Xperia™.
**** Xperia Transfer Mobile will transfer app data for apps that allow it.
Provide your feedback on our support forum: http://bit.ly/1q4kq8Y
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
Sony Mobile Communications
|Published||Aug 14, 2017|