Zoto – Recharge, Data & Bill Payments 2.4.15 Apk
Zoto – Recharge, Data & Bill Payments Apk
Zoto is the best way to recharge, buy data & pay bills anywhere in Nigeria. Its reliable, safe and super fast.
– Recharge any network in less than 10 sec
– Every transaction is 100% secure and certified by CBN
– Get cashback on your transaction
– App works on low data also
New Users – Get 50% cashback every day (upto N100 – T&C Apply) .
– Fast payments and recharges: Complete your online recharge transaction within seconds.
– Prepaid Mobile recharge for all major operators in Nigeria including Airtel, Etisalat, MTN and Glo
– Buy data for Glo, Airtel & Etisalat
– Pay Cable TV for DSTV Subscription, DSTV Box Office, Gotv and Startimes
– Pay Internet bills for Spectranet, Smile Communications and ipNX
– 100% Secure. Your money is always in safe hands
– Get amazing discounts and cashbacks on every recharge
– Pay using debit card, credit card for all leading banks (Mastercard, Visa and Verve) as well as ZotoCash Wallet
– Save recharge, account details & transaction preferences for quick repeat experience
– View your older recharges and payments to recharge faster
– Use ZotoCash for super quick mobile recharge experience. Your money is always in safe hands.
– View your earned ZotoCash and use them to recharge.
– We pay a lot of attention to SECURITY: Zoto is PCI-DSS certified and one of the few very secure recharge applications. All your transactions are 128 bit SSL secured with trust seal from industry leaders such as VeriSign
– Great customer support to handle any kind of unexpected issues. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours.
– The app is small size, fast and light on your mobile phone and network. Works very well on slow data connections as well.
– Invite friends & family on Facebook, Twitter, Email or Whatsapp to use the app and earn ZotoCash
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myzoto
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/myZoto
Send Feedback: [email protected]
1. Minor bug fixes
2. Performance Improvement
3. Crashes Fixed
4. Minor design improvements throughout the app
For further queries, email us – [email protected]
|Published||Aug 14, 2017|